Monday, October 20, 2008

Player!

So many feelings bottled up inside,
The pain and hurt because I have to hide.
I knew better, right from the start,
That in the end you'd only break my heart.
You seemed different so I let you in,
I thought it was, your heart I could win.
Now I cry from a sin all my own,
Once again, I am all alone.
Friends tried to warn me, he's playing with you,
I only thought, if they only knew.
The way you make my heart pound and flutter,
For me I thought, there could be no other.
In your arms it all felt so right,
Your harmless arms held me so tight.
Now I know it was all a lie, And over and over I ask myself why.
Why does it hurt to just think of your touch, It's been only a day and I miss you so much.
Why are you constantly on my mind,
A way to erase this I wish I could find.
Just please don't break my heart so slow,
Keep on walking while I cry as you go.

No comments:

=)

???